Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 mash up set: Bridget Jones style :)

Well, another year has come and gone. Here's a snapshot of what I've accomplished.

Countries visited: 7
Countries flown through, but didn't stay in: 2
Amazing MA programs discovered: 2
Novels completed, but not edited: 2
Weight lost: -2 kilos :'(
Celibate days: 364 (lol)
Totally awesome Prince Charming's met: 1 :D

It was an absolutely fantastic year for me (except for the weight, but hopefully we'll fix that up next year- and yes, I am celibate on purpose...). I'll be rounding it out sitting on a Cathay Pacific aircraft. I can't help but think that's the perfect way to end my most travelled year.

Best wishes to everyone for 2010! I'll catch you next year!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Sounds like you had an amazing (and busy) 2009, I can only imagine what greatness will befall you in 2010!

:)

Julia
jewliagoulia.blogspot.com