Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crime in the 80's

This week for our Time Travel Tuesday, I'm all about 80's crime shows.

First up, my personal favourite, and the reason I wanted to be a scientist (and conducted fairly ridiculous experiments).

Macgyver- 1985-1992


Hunter was on air from 1984-1991. It was another of my big 4 crime shows. (The other two were Adderley and Sledge Hammer.) Check out Fred Dryer's first pose. 80's tv was so bad! Why do I love it so much?



If you have a problem, if noone else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-team! (83-86)


You know your 80's if you can remember the P.I. brothers, Simon and Simon (81-89). A special perk: 80's Oprah! :)


Magnum P.I- Tom Selleck with a moustache, does it get any badder than this? (80-88)


Third interviewee clue: Historical/Romance

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, man! I loved Magnum P.I. and A-Team (will be first in line to see the re-make this summer -- it will stink, but I will watch!).

I pitty da fool that doesn't think this list is awesome!

Dianne K. Salerni said...

What's really sad -- and gives away my age -- is that I grew up watching The Rockford Files. Can still hum the theme song. In fact, I'm doing it right now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.