Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eminem- Time Travel Tuesday

I'm not the world's biggest fan of rap- if it weren't for my love of fried chicken, the Black community would have kicked me out years ago- but I came across this new duet between Eminem and it sent me into the vault.

Love the Way You Lie- Eminem ft Rihanna (2010)


Back in 2005, he explained some of the negatives of the rap game in Like Toy Soldiers


Probably, the first Eminem song you remember is My Name Is (1999)


Stan, 2000, featuring Dido, is still one of my faves.


Cleaning out my Closet, 2002


His biggest success, chart-wise, was Lose Yourself in 2002

1 comment:

Marsha Sigman said...

AHHHHHHH (fangirl scream). You know I love him.lol

He is like my hidden addiction that I have recently owned up to. Love his new stuff and that song with Rihanna is awesome!